* If you don't understand the subtlety of my humor or the "inside" joke...
- * This page is designed in the nostalgic style of the old monochrome VT100 terminals.
- * The ARPAnet (or the U.S. government's Advanced Research Projects Agency network) was the precursor to today's Internet. (1969-1990)
- * SunOS and Solaris are flavors of the UNIX operating system. Before Windows and GUI interfaces and Web browsers, Internet connection was mainly through UNIX, which is still around and prominent today as one of the major OSes.
- * "Would you like to play a game?" is from the 1983 classic movie "WarGames."
- * And, "Testing 1-2-3" is the first e-mail message sent by ARPAnet's Ray Tomlinson in 1971.
[Back to Homepage]